Welcome to IPR
Welcome to the Institute of Primate Research. This is a 63-year-old premier biomedical Scientific Research Institution that was started by Dr. LSB Leakey. His objective was to study monkey behaviour so that it can give an insight into behaviour of early man. Functions of IPR have since expanded to include
biomedical research, laboratory animal science and Conservation biology.
WE HAVE THE BEST FACILITIES
WE’VE 63 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD
Tender : Proposed construction of perementer fence tender documents
Tender : Lease of staff cafeteria tender documents
The standard tender document has been prepared for general application in leasing of a staff cafeteria where The Institute of Primate Research wish to offer their staff cafeteria to the public at a fee.
Our primary mission is to provide the best possible research support services in support of institutional animal care and use IACUC and keeping with all applicable laws …
This conducts both basic and applied research aspects of reproductive health including reproductive biology, anatomy and physiology, immunology…
Their mission is to conduct research on the ecology and conservation of non-human primates, other endangered mammal species and their habitat…
As a department, we research on a number of pathogenic micro-organisms such as parasites including malaria parasites (Plasmodium spp.)…
- Hiring a Conference Hall:
– Below 30 pax Kshs.10,000 per day
– Above 30 pax Kshs.20,000 per day
- Conference Hall :
– Kshs.1,000 per person per day. Provision of a notebook, a pen & 2 bottles of drinking water:
– Kshs.3,500 per person per day. Provision of a notebook, a pen & 2 bottles of drinking water. Inclusive of 10:00am tea, 4:00pm tea and buffet lunch.
- Kshs.3,500 per day – Hire of public address system.
- Kshs.3,000 per day – Use of LCD projector and flip charts.